Ride and Drive Clean
with the League
Free and on Zoom
Open to all League members
nationally and to the general public.
Saturday, October 16th, 5pm PST
Wednesday, October 20th, 6pm PST
League of Women Voters of California, together with Ride and Drive Clean, is co-hosting Ride and Drive Clean with the League, an educational and inspirational gathering to improve air quality and reduce carbon emissions. The LWV of California and the LWVUS have declared a climate emergency, urging all local Leagues to include Climate Action as a high priority in 2021. The most important step for a typical California resident is to switch to an electric vehicle.
LWVC, together with Ride and Drive Clean is co-sponsoring Ride and Drive Clean with the League, a tell-a-friend campaign designed to greatly increase awareness of the importance and benefits of riding and driving electric.
About the Event
During the one-hour ZOOM event, experts from Ride and Drive Clean, EV drivers and climate and clean air enthusiasts will share their interest in clean air and a cool planet.
The event will feature:
- EV and e-bike experts and owners sharing their experiences, the latest trends, vehicles, costs, and considerations when moving to electric.
- Experts will discuss government incentives, solutions for residents who live in apartments and additional financial incentives for disadvantaged communities.
- We will debunk common electric myths and answer your questions.
- Attendees who are residents of California will receive priority placement for Ride and Drive Clean’s EV Discount Campaign. (Next Discount Campaign: September 2021)
When is this taking place?
- Saturday, October 16th, 5pm PST
- Wednesday, October 20th, 6pm PST