EV Discount Campaign
Drive Clean Bay Area is a non-profit collaboration with a mission to reduce carbon emissions by helping consumers go electric. We make it easy for drivers to go electric and for dealers and manufacturers* to get more EVs on the road.
Currently, high demand for new cars, combined with low inventory and the computer chip shortage, has led to many consumers paying over MSRP for new cars. Despite these challenges, Drive Clean Bay Area and our partner Cartelligent remain committed to making it easy for you to switch to a new EV or PHEV.
Our Fall 2021 EV Discount campaign offers two battery electric vehicles and one plug-in hybrid with great pricing. In addition, you may be eligible to receive government and utility incentives of up to $10,250. Sign up now and enjoy savings on a new EV today!
*If you are a dealer or manufacturer and would like to participate in future campaigns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program is in effect through 10/15/2021. The new car must be ordered by this date.
- Prices listed above are for the base model; other trims and options are available.
- Prices listed above include destination fee but do not include tax, title, license and other applicable fees.
- Vehicles available to lease or purchase.
- An additional discount up to $3,500 may be available for income-qualified MCE customers across their 34 member communities through the MCEv Vehicle Rebate.
- All new cars arranged for sale are subject to price and availability from the selling franchised new car dealer.
- Government and utility incentive information can be found here.